.BROKEN.RAINBOW.
Friday, January 8, 2010

When the last teardrop falls
I'll still be holdin' on to all of our memories
And all of what used to be
When the last teardrop falls
I will stand tall
And noe tt ur here with me in my heart
When the last teardrop falls
-When the last teardrop falls
I love tt song .
Chinnakrit introduce it to me de .
I <3>
LOL evan told me sth tdy :
If you ever dare break with daddie , and is you suggest de .
I will not talk to ever again !
And if its daddie , i will kick his lanjiao !
Haha .
I was bluffing 1I ppl tt i was frm 3N .
but i sec1 bluff ppl tt i sec3 wor .
They belief !!!!
Haha .
Chinnakrit ,
you can wait ? i noe you can ^^
Its hard to say good bye , but its temporary .
4 years ltr we can tgt again .
Den our fairytale will continue .
It wuld have everlasting love and a happy ending .
As wad Hazel said : Chinnakrit and Ashlie love nobody can beat de .
Irreplaceable kay ?
I love you
<333
byebye everybody
(:


Broke a Rainbow @ 5:28 AM;

break-anator ♥
A S H L I E sotong
Engaged to Chinnakrit(:
ex-OLN , 6Hope ‘09 ;
Cedar , 1N ‘10
awesome13 ^^
i expect presents on 1304(:
ashlie_gwee@hotmail.com

Cos the spaces between your fingers are right where mine fit perfectly



\I want-s
Last with Him till forever .
164cm , not there yet):
camera
Im still thinking(: ..


BREAK THE SILENCE




Break-en-ed.

*Chinnakrit;Baby♥♥♥
*Evangeline;Nuer♥♥
*Sherilyn;Siaorilyn♥♥
*Vinny;JianDa's♥♥
*Hazel;Mei♥♥
*Lecia;BlubberBall♥♥
*Patricia;小Pat♥♥
*Jacqueline;JacNuer♥♥
*Shanice;Junior♥




CREDITS




Image: paint and google
Image hosted by : photobucket
.