.BROKEN.RAINBOW.
Thursday, January 14, 2010

tdy sku was in a way good .

at first it was't .

Evan told me sth tt reli ruined me for the rest of the day .

evan broke a promise and took my trust for granted .

And promises mean alot to me .

But at least she told me .

I seriously culdn't accept it at first ,

den being the sweetie she is .

She wrote me a note .

den everything settled .



Sorry 1N for making you all worried .

nxt time i'll try to not suddenly so quiet le .



Evan , dun cry le kay ?

canot always cry cry .

Its over and keep this last promise .

I love you alot ,

as ur marmie and as ur fren .

i love you .



Chinnakrit , thank you .

i am reli silly sometimes .


I am reli slow most of the time .

And i am reli dumb all the time .

But you put up with tt .

Sometimes stupid tots will cm to my mind , i'll try nt to think so much alr .

you also , always think of stupid stupid qn .

nxt time ask urself bah .

thank you alot .

i love you .


Now i am very very scared cos father say wan talk to me privately ltr.

did i do sth wrong , again ?

He dowan tell me .

wad does ' it depends on how you look at it ' mean ?!

This is so torturous(?) !!!!!



So im gna change .

now reli canot go out .

idk the rest but i nid to change .

reli change , not say say only .



I HATE LIFE
AND
IM SURE IT HATES ME TOO .

Broke a Rainbow @ 3:22 AM;

break-anator ♥
A S H L I E sotong
Engaged to Chinnakrit(:
ex-OLN , 6Hope ‘09 ;
Cedar , 1N ‘10
awesome13 ^^
i expect presents on 1304(:
ashlie_gwee@hotmail.com

Cos the spaces between your fingers are right where mine fit perfectly



\I want-s
Last with Him till forever .
164cm , not there yet):
camera
Im still thinking(: ..


BREAK THE SILENCE




Break-en-ed.

*Chinnakrit;Baby♥♥♥
*Evangeline;Nuer♥♥
*Sherilyn;Siaorilyn♥♥
*Vinny;JianDa's♥♥
*Hazel;Mei♥♥
*Lecia;BlubberBall♥♥
*Patricia;小Pat♥♥
*Jacqueline;JacNuer♥♥
*Shanice;Junior♥




CREDITS




Image: paint and google
Image hosted by : photobucket
.