.BROKEN.RAINBOW.
Monday, January 18, 2010

Patricia , Evan & Me .
Shalini (:

MeiMei & Me

MeiMei & Me


ALAMAK



sku got alot of work leh .
mabe to other ppl its not alot , but to me ALOT le !

And Zoe , you reli wan change place arh ? i lonely leh .
Although i nt very fun to talk with . canot always keep you entertained .
And you think i weird weird de . Budden !!
aiya nvmnvm you wan change jiu change bah .
): ofc im sad you changing , so you nonid ask me le .
Ytd was the 17th btw !! :D
and i LOVED it !
at night suddenly felt like seeing shalini dk why ...
see lah told you i will miss you wan .
Den this morning i was telling Evan i want see her .
and she appeared right in front of me !!! O.O
hahah. I miss you all !

Shalini , Nadia , Anne , Shaleen , Lecia , Sherilyn , 6hope !!!

6Hope needs another outing !!
And this time must almost the whole class go (:
Not only 6 ppl . I try to plan but got alot of things .
Homework ! Ur also got ur own things de , sure .
Most importantly must see if my mother allow anot ...

From now onwards , every morning will have spot-check leh !!
EVERY MORNING !! Hopefully Evan will pass . (:

PE was fun . the teacher super cute lah .
Animated de . I laugh so much tt canot do the things properly .
Culdn't find Hanie's pulse LOL.
And 1N has moved to level 4 !!
Frm 1N to 4N now , the sec4-s keep breaking leg for wad .
hahah.

Ohya went for shopping at FarEastPlaza on sat .
with vinny , her mum and mother . (:
But Evan thinks the clothes i bought were ugly leh ):
I think they are nice .. hmm idk lah .
I like can le .
The only things evan said were super cute was : my batman bra and superman de!
hahah.
Bought : 2 dresses , 2 tees , 1 singlet and 3 bras (tt evan loved) hahah.

Chinnakrit is sleeping ! happy napping <3

im treated like a back-up now , for everyone .
Dun say im not .
Cos i noe im a back-up when your text or call me only when ur got no one to pei ur .
AM I RIGHT ?? i noe the answer le .
i wuld rather be a nobody den get treated as a back-up .
it doesn't feel right at all .
idk why 1I dun like me so much lah .
Nw dun even noe if im welcomed to 1N .
or even anywhr ! My presence is always treated so extra .
Only when got nobody den ' Ashlie Ashlie !
I dun seek all you-alls' attentions !
If you dun wanna care just dun !
And if you dun , dun pretend you do !
.........................................................
):


I nvr knew I needed you there when i cried .



Broke a Rainbow @ 1:13 AM;

break-anator ♥
A S H L I E sotong
Engaged to Chinnakrit(:
ex-OLN , 6Hope ‘09 ;
Cedar , 1N ‘10
awesome13 ^^
i expect presents on 1304(:
ashlie_gwee@hotmail.com

Cos the spaces between your fingers are right where mine fit perfectly



\I want-s
Last with Him till forever .
164cm , not there yet):
camera
Im still thinking(: ..


BREAK THE SILENCE




Break-en-ed.

*Chinnakrit;Baby♥♥♥
*Evangeline;Nuer♥♥
*Sherilyn;Siaorilyn♥♥
*Vinny;JianDa's♥♥
*Hazel;Mei♥♥
*Lecia;BlubberBall♥♥
*Patricia;小Pat♥♥
*Jacqueline;JacNuer♥♥
*Shanice;Junior♥




CREDITS




Image: paint and google
Image hosted by : photobucket
.