.BROKEN.RAINBOW.
Friday, January 1, 2010

Mother of mine ,

I am so scared , i shiver . At night i cant sleep , cos its so insecure . I dunno if i will get in trouble of posting this but i am still gna do it . Everytime we 'talk' you will end up crying . Why not you just use the cane , let me bleed . I wun mind . I'd rather tt den suffer this torture . I dun noe how you noe so much . Mabe you read my blog , mabe my frens blog , or mabe some other things . Just tell me wad you want . If you reli want it I do it . I admit i have lied to you many times . You dun trust me anymore . So these are my new year resolutions .

-Study hard .
-Come home straight after sku ( Sorry evan cant go anywhere )
-Go out at the most only Once every two weeks . ( Sorry nadia cant go out tt often )
-Stop telling lies .
-Hopefully die .
I'll think again and add more nxt time .


Den you'll say ' As a mother i got the right to protect my child . ' Of course a mother has to protect her child but sometimes gg overbroad will cause the child to turn rebellious . As wad Vinny's mum said : Kids at this age needs to be able to get the freedom they want , if you lock them up . They will start to hate home or become afraid of gg home .

She said tt there are 2 kinds of kids .
1 : They will take the freedom for granted and ask for more and more .
2 : THay will noe where to draw the line and be thankful for wad they have .
I think i belong to 1 . So if you draw the line i will try my best to not cross it . Now i think i am no where near the line . Cos i got no courage to turn rebellious . Im a COWARD . Dun doubt Vinny she isn't teaching me anything bad . As i have told you before , I influence myself . No one else can .

So if you say ' As a mother i want to protect my child ' or sth . wad if the child does not want to be protected ?
Dun get angry if you see this , dun cry just think .

You all have made me hate life so much tt every night i lie on my bed and think about dying .

Life is hated . And i am so afraid of it .

Broke a Rainbow @ 5:56 PM;

break-anator ♥
A S H L I E sotong
Engaged to Chinnakrit(:
ex-OLN , 6Hope ‘09 ;
Cedar , 1N ‘10
awesome13 ^^
i expect presents on 1304(:
ashlie_gwee@hotmail.com

Cos the spaces between your fingers are right where mine fit perfectly



\I want-s
Last with Him till forever .
164cm , not there yet):
camera
Im still thinking(: ..


BREAK THE SILENCE




Break-en-ed.

*Chinnakrit;Baby♥♥♥
*Evangeline;Nuer♥♥
*Sherilyn;Siaorilyn♥♥
*Vinny;JianDa's♥♥
*Hazel;Mei♥♥
*Lecia;BlubberBall♥♥
*Patricia;小Pat♥♥
*Jacqueline;JacNuer♥♥
*Shanice;Junior♥




CREDITS




Image: paint and google
Image hosted by : photobucket
.