.BROKEN.RAINBOW.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010

FuckMyLife . )':
im sorry but i have to say it . )':
although its not reli me to be saying it , i have to . )':
There is something wrong with this thing tt keeps me alive . )':
Idk wad izit and i hate it . )':
I may seem okay on the outside these few days , )':
but i am not . idk wad happen . )':
Dying may not be a good way to solve my problems , )':
its not the solution , )':
but i keep wanting to . )':
I stay awake at night thinking and thinking and thinking . )':
Thinking bout wad ? )':
Im also not sure . )':
all i noe is tt i wake up every morning wishing I wuld just fall asleep and nvr wake up . )':
I hate lying , i dun reli lie nowadays . )':
I hate broken promises , i will always try nt to break promises . )':
I hate it when ppl hide things frm me , except if it is meant to be a surprise . )':
WAD IS HAPPENING TO MY LIFE ?! )':
Liars.BrokenPromises. )':
Ppl closest to me are starting to drift further and further away . )':
Ppl closest to me are starting to keep and hide things frm me . )':
Please dun leave me . )':
I need all of your esp you )':
I dun like it . )':
aft seeing this dun ask me wad happen . )':
Cos THIS happened . )':
If i say I need you ,
will you be there ?
)':

Broke a Rainbow @ 12:35 AM;

break-anator ♥
A S H L I E sotong
Engaged to Chinnakrit(:
ex-OLN , 6Hope ‘09 ;
Cedar , 1N ‘10
awesome13 ^^
i expect presents on 1304(:
ashlie_gwee@hotmail.com

Cos the spaces between your fingers are right where mine fit perfectly



\I want-s
Last with Him till forever .
164cm , not there yet):
camera
Im still thinking(: ..


BREAK THE SILENCE




Break-en-ed.

*Chinnakrit;Baby♥♥♥
*Evangeline;Nuer♥♥
*Sherilyn;Siaorilyn♥♥
*Vinny;JianDa's♥♥
*Hazel;Mei♥♥
*Lecia;BlubberBall♥♥
*Patricia;小Pat♥♥
*Jacqueline;JacNuer♥♥
*Shanice;Junior♥




CREDITS




Image: paint and google
Image hosted by : photobucket
.