.BROKEN.RAINBOW.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Really overdue-ed tag replies .

nadia:]: i saw ur marks
nadia:]: it made mine look lyk crap!!
No lah urs not crap lor . Still can appeal de kay ? Dun give up , JIAYOU !
nadia:]: r u still _ _ _ _ _ _ chinchowkahluu???

LOL ! Still as wacky ! No , haix , no more le .CHINCHOWKAHLUU !! LOL !

chinna: relink me
chinna: i juz change everything
chinna: want to revive blog
okay will start posting le .

Siaorilyn : Siaorilyn i miss you alot also . gosh I lurve you <3

Vinny : Hey sweetie i lurve you .
Gabby : Hi i dun care you le .
Anne :I tot i deleted it but AMAZINGLY i isn't deleted .
Victoria : Heyys my name is ASHLIE . you the small victoria or the big victoria ?
Junior de or .. the other wan ?

done .
Hey all . Sorry everyone for not posting for sooooo long .
Cos tot my blog was actually deleted , but its not !!
YAY ! i dunno why .
Ohya btw Santa din come find me this Christmas .

Haiz Santa where are you ?! with me present .I have been a good girl , really .And i still small i still need a present . Or at least grant my ONE AND ONLY wish .pleasePLEASEplease ourh ... its too late for tt .hmm ... Merry belated Christmas everybody ...

ANYWAYS ..

I got 248 for my PSLE .
and got into cedar with my Evan ! ^^
Tdy was like the second day of the orientation .
Happiest of both days , cos FINALLY i got frens .
AND .... My Shalini appeal go cedar , she GOT IN !!!
I was like chatting with some new frens then it was like:

Evan : Sorry to interrupt , but Shalini appeal come Cedar was sucessful .
Me : Huh ? Tot she nv get in ...
Evan : She did !! She is just behind !!
Me : Huh ? .. (still blur blur de) OMG !! Shalini AHHHHH !!

Den aft tt all screaming ,GOSH . so happy she got in .
But we not same class lah .. ): She in 1M
Evan in 1I a.k.a. 1IHOP or 1 International House Of Pancakes .
Dunno 1M called wad .
My class is called 1N a.k.a. 1 Nobody But Us .

So ....

We want nobody nobody but us (x2)
We want nobody but us
We are one of the best class
We want nobody nobody nobody nobody but us !
WHOO !!

Haha seniors came up with tt .Tmr dunno if gg out with Nadia they all or Evan side de .
In the first place dun even noe if i can go out .

My mother is seriously mean , she doesn't like Evan .
Quarrelled with her abit over the phone .
HAIX . think mummy just doesn't like any of my frens .
Even the Gay Gabby also starting dowan me mix le .
I am a PROBLEM .

LASTLY .. sorry for making you wait so long .
I also dowan de but no choice .
Am i a problem ?? YES i am .
dunno why i keep feeling jealous ..
HAIX .but I love you .

I hate MOST of this life i have .

Broke a Rainbow @ 6:57 AM;

break-anator ♥
A S H L I E sotong
Engaged to Chinnakrit(:
ex-OLN , 6Hope ‘09 ;
Cedar , 1N ‘10
awesome13 ^^
i expect presents on 1304(:
ashlie_gwee@hotmail.com

Cos the spaces between your fingers are right where mine fit perfectly



\I want-s
Last with Him till forever .
164cm , not there yet):
camera
Im still thinking(: ..


BREAK THE SILENCE




Break-en-ed.

*Chinnakrit;Baby♥♥♥
*Evangeline;Nuer♥♥
*Sherilyn;Siaorilyn♥♥
*Vinny;JianDa's♥♥
*Hazel;Mei♥♥
*Lecia;BlubberBall♥♥
*Patricia;小Pat♥♥
*Jacqueline;JacNuer♥♥
*Shanice;Junior♥




CREDITS




Image: paint and google
Image hosted by : photobucket
.