.BROKEN.RAINBOW.
Friday, November 20, 2009

So many things happened tdy.
but mummy spoilt my mood completely in the morning.
by say:stop lying to me,i noe you are lying to me about smth.i will talk to you on sunday.

wad did i do.i dun do ath.
but den ltr got lost around Tanah Merah and Changi.
Gosh..i am so proud of evan tdy.
She and i couldn't squeeze into the rescue car driven by Lecia's daddy.
so we stuck at Changi Airport bus-stop.
den got into cab which me and evan waited so long for.
By den we were drenched,
and preya told us wrong add so got scolded by the driver.
in the end he say we still small so say we can give any amount.

I am so proud of Evan cuz she got through it with me.
thank you for staying with me.
So happy.me and evan reach the resort tt time we were like.
E:We are here leh!
M:Yah!We are,i'm so proud of us.
E:We actually made it!
..!!..
Then aft tt was all screaming and shouting.
We made it.

This is for my special Someone.
I won't make this complicated.
hopefully this will be over soon.
We will nvr part.
Always together.
I love you.

Bye

Broke a Rainbow @ 5:54 AM;

break-anator ♥
A S H L I E sotong
Engaged to Chinnakrit(:
ex-OLN , 6Hope ‘09 ;
Cedar , 1N ‘10
awesome13 ^^
i expect presents on 1304(:
ashlie_gwee@hotmail.com

Cos the spaces between your fingers are right where mine fit perfectly



\I want-s
Last with Him till forever .
164cm , not there yet):
camera
Im still thinking(: ..


BREAK THE SILENCE




Break-en-ed.

*Chinnakrit;Baby♥♥♥
*Evangeline;Nuer♥♥
*Sherilyn;Siaorilyn♥♥
*Vinny;JianDa's♥♥
*Hazel;Mei♥♥
*Lecia;BlubberBall♥♥
*Patricia;小Pat♥♥
*Jacqueline;JacNuer♥♥
*Shanice;Junior♥




CREDITS




Image: paint and google
Image hosted by : photobucket
.